June Wilson Pastel Workshop
June Wilson will be conducting a pastel workshop at Studio 2 Eleven, 211 Mount Street Upper Burnie.
When: Saturday 15 June
Spaces are limited but if you would like to attend, please contact:
Christine Lillas on 0419396529
List of Requirements:
• A few different tones and colours of art spectrum or Cansons sand textured pastel papers. June will have some for sale with her but suggests for example:
o dark blue or raw Siena and a lighter Colour, say cold umber
o 1 black (these can be shared between two people... 1/2 sheet each) and
o maybe 1 aubergine
• Any pastels that you have. June will have some pastels for your use, a cover charge of $5.
• Wet wipes, cheapest brand...NOT good quality ones. Black and gold are great.
• A support board for paper
• Bulldog clips, 2
• Masking tape (white)
• Charcoal stick, willow, thin. (I will have some for sale if you don't have any, about 50 cents.)
• A cheap new bristle brush. Eg. Cheap oil 1/4 inch.
• Bring a landscape reference photo, on photograph paper. It must have good tonal contrast, interesting subject matter.